Subject: [sidr] last minute agenda changes

From: SIDR Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 08:59:14 -0500 (EST)

There have been several late agenda changes for the meeting today.  If 
you care about such things, you can find the updated agenda in the 
usual places.

-- Sam

---

From: Fabián Mejía <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 11:40:52 -0500

Hi Group,

Last Sunday, Sofía Silva presented at the IEPG the project we are 
executing in Ecuador and in particular at the Ecuadorian IXP (named 
NAP.EC, www.nap.ec) to use origin validation to verify announcements by 
IXP members; the presentation is here:
http://iepg.org/2013-11-ietf88/RPKI-Ecuador-Experience-v2b-1.pdf

I was not able to make it to Vancouver (VISA problem included) but I 
hope to be present in London to share with you our operational 
experience.  I shared our experience in LACNIC 20 / LACNOG 2013, my 
presentation (in spanish) is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dwoy8n0j4ex0jl4/NTCcvv5FGZ/friday1/lacnic/Presentacion%20FM_vf.pptx

BTW, we are planning to write an informational document with all the 
details.

The people list who have been part of the project:

Cisco:  Roque Gagliano, Alvaro Retana
LACNIC:  Arturo Servín, Carlos Martínez, Gerardo Rada, Sofía Silva
AEPROVI: Fabián Mejía

Please do not hesitate to contact me on or off list to get more 
information on the project.

Cheers!

Fabián Mejía