Subject: [sidr] WG Adoption: draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:39:29 -0500

Howdy gentle WG folks,
The authors of:
  <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases-00>

are interested in starting a WG Adoption call for this piece of scribed
text. It would be good if other folk also agreed about the adoption.

The abstract says:
  "There are a number of critical circumstances where a localized
   routing domain needs to augment or modify the Global RPKI.  This
   document attempts to outline a few of them."

Please consider this a 'WG Adoption' call, and let's attempt to close
this out by:
  12/9/2013 or 9/12/2013 or Ninth December Twenty-Thirteen or ... you
get the point, see you in 2 weeks with (hopefully) clear direction from
the folks behind the emailz.

-chris
co-chair

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 11:27:53 +0900

note that this draft was written in response to the wg meeting in berlin
asking for requirements before entering the forest of steve kent's
multiple proposals.

randy

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:41:10 -0500

On Nov 26, 2013, at 8:39 PM, Chris Morrow <[email-masked]> wrote:

> the folks behind the emails.

Yah. Support adoption, and volunteer to review.

Still think that there is work to be done on the draft -- adopting it allows us to do the work…

W

> 
> -chris
> co-chair
> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr
> 

-- 
Never criticize a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes.  Then if he didn't like what you've said, he's a mile away and barefoot.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:39:32 +0800

> Still think that there is work to be done on the draft

you betcha.  send edit(s).

[ fwiw: i have discoovered an undocumented secret (thanks to sam and
  henrik) that the Related Work section on the sidr web page is not
  under control of the chairs.  docs are automatically added if the
  third segment of their name is the name of the wg.  as in
  draft-foo-sidr-bar.txt ]

randy