Subject: [sidr] Fwd: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-08.txt

From: Andrew Chi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:49:09 -0500

The -08 rev addresses IESG comments to date.

It also removes references from the abstract as required by idnits
(abstracts are intended to be self-contained).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-08.txt
To: [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version (-08) has been submitted for draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-08.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.