Subject: [sidr] BCP 173, RFC 7382 on Template for a Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 20:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 173        
        RFC 7382

        Title:      Template for a Certification Practice 
                    Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI) 
        Author:     S. Kent, D. Kong, K. Seo
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      38
        Characters: 82372
        See Also:   BCP 173

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidr-cps-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7382

This document contains a template to be used for creating a
Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for an organization that is
part of the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), e.g., a
resource allocation registry or an ISP.

This document is a product of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC