Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:32:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) to Router Protocol
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-06-15

Abstract:
   In order to verifiably validate the origin Autonomous Systems and
   Autonomous System Paths of BGP announcements, routers need a simple
   but reliable mechanism to receive Resource Public Key Infrastructure
   (RFC 6480) prefix origin data and router keys from a trusted cache.
   This document describes a protocol to deliver validated prefix origin
   data and router keys to routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:42:17 -0400

This revision attempts to address the outstanding comments from the
WGLC (several months ago, sorry), both substantive and nits.

Please let us know if you had substantive issues which you feel have
been not yet been resolved.