Subject: [sidr] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 10:52:00 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as a nit - there are at least a couple of places in this draft, that
are unchanged from RFC 6490, that say "this document" or "this approach",
which made more sense to me looking at RFC 6490 than at a document that
will obsolete RFC 6490 (I didn't know where "this" was pointing).

If anyone else finds that confusing, the authors might want to look at
that.