Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 17:54:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) to Router Protocol
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-08-03

Abstract:
   In order to verifiably validate the origin Autonomous Systems and
   Autonomous System Paths of BGP announcements, routers need a simple
   but reliable mechanism to receive Resource Public Key Infrastructure
   (RFC 6480) prefix origin data and router keys from a trusted cache.
   This document describes a protocol to deliver validated prefix origin
   data and router keys to routers.

   This document describes version 1 of the rpki-rtr protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 21:09:21 -0400

One more rev to address issues raised in a post-WGLC review.

At this point the authors are of the opinion that this document is
ready to be sent to the IESG (or the Document Shepard writeup, or
whatever the process voodoo is this year), but of course that decision
is up to the WG chairs.