Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 08:53:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPSec Considerations for AS Migration
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Sandy Murphy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations and methods for supporting and
   securing a common method for AS-Migration within the BGPSec protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "George, Wes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 16:01:46 +0000

I believe that this draft is complete and ready to move forward. This
version addresses AD-review comments received at WGLC, so I think we're
just waiting for it to be resubmitted to IESG for IETF LC, as the changes
made were likely not substantive enough to require a new WGLC. I do *not*
need time to discuss this during the meeting either.

Thanks,

Wes

On 10/16/15, 11:53 AM, "sidr on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>sidr mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

________________________________

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.