Subject: [sidr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 07:35:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) to Router Protocol
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2015-10-06

Abstract:
   In order to verifiably validate the origin Autonomous Systems and
   Autonomous System Paths of BGP announcements, routers need a simple
   but reliable mechanism to receive Resource Public Key Infrastructure
   (RFC 6480) prefix origin data and router keys from a trusted cache.
   This document describes a protocol to deliver validated prefix origin
   data and router keys to routers.

   This document describes version 1 of the rpki-rtr protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810-bis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 10:38:51 -0400

Updated per instructions from WG chair:

"updates RFC 6810" => "obsoletes RFC 6810"

and brief summary of changes since RFC 6810.

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 20:50:32 -0400

> Updated per instructions from WG chair:

True.  Newest document shepherd writeup asks for this info.

—Sandy, speaking as wg co-chair

> _______________________________________________
> sidr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidr

---

From: Sandra Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:50:51 -0400

> True.  Newest document shepherd writeup asks for this info.

Mentioning the shepherd writeup should have been a hint that a publication request is coming.

Rob’s last update responding to last set of comments has been there for awhile.  Publication request will be going out by Monday.

—Sandy, speaking as one of the wg co-chairs