Subject: [Sidrops] ASPA Algo Alternatives

From: Ben Maddison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 22:22:46 +0200

Hi all,

As Sriram mentioned yesterday, I have been doing some work on comparing
the various algorithm choices that we currently have on offer for ASPA
verification.

If anyone is interested, this work is available at:
https://github.com/benmaddison/aspa-fuzz

For those that prefer prose to code, the most interesting reading is to
be had at:

https://github.com/benmaddison/aspa-fuzz/issues/1
...Which tries to explain the Unknown misclassification that exists in
draft-06/07

And:
https://github.com/benmaddison/aspa-fuzz/blob/master/aspa/heitz_maddison/procedure.md
...Which is a stab at text to accompany the 'HeitzMaddison'
implementation in that directory

Hope this proves useful.

Cheers,

Ben