Subject: [Sidrops] Fwd: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Community Feedback

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 17:31:55 -0400

Please provide feedback to the NomCom -- the IESG you get is the one that
*you* help select.

Even a few sentences help...
W

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: NomCom Chair 2021 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 10:28 AM
Subject: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Community Feedback
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>

Hi IETF,

The deadline for nominee acceptance and questionnaire submission was
yesterday,
Oct 18.

As of today, Oct 19, NomCom is accepting feedback on nominees for
IAB, IESG Area Directors, IETF Trust and LLC Board. NomCom is also
accepting
feedback on other topics (more on this below).

You can see the list of nominees for the 2021 nomination cycle at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/feedback/
[If you are a nominee and submitted a questionnaire your name should appear
on that page,
otherwise, please let me know.]

You may provide feedback using the web form. Any submitted feedback is
encrypted with a key I created and gave only to NomCom members.
Without this key, your feedback cannot be seen by the secretariat, the
tools people, or any of the management.

Your feedback through the web form is not anonymous when shown to
NomCom members as you need an IETF login to provide it.

You may also send feedback directly to the NomCom via nomcom-2021 at
ietf.org

If you want to give more anonymous feedback, please contact one
of the NomCom members that you trust directly, and ask that person to
relay the feedback anonymously to the NomCom.

You can also submit feedback via email to nomcom-chair-2021 at
ietf.org and I will enter it in the datatracker (one email per
candidate, please). Please indicate if I should share your identity
with the full NomCom.

The positions to be filled and the desired expertise are listed at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/

Some of you may be aware of the "360-degree reviews" of the current IESG
ADs:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/DecFofU9c-svf_yiCPQDi6nLOQg/

I encourage you to provide that feedback as well. I wish to clarify that
personnel feedback to
NomCom should be limited to nominees (some of which may also be IESG
incumbents).
This should clarify the difference of NomCom feedback with the "360-degree
reviews".

NomCom also welcomes feedback on topics related to the nomination process.
Please submit via email as suggested above, although some topics may start
showing up in the above feedback web form at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2021/feedback/.

Thanks in advance for your feedback - we really value it and
appreciate your time taken to submit it.

Gabriel

Gabriel Montenegro
IETF NomCom Chair 2021-22
nomcom-chair-2021 at ietf dot org

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

-- 
The computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the
complexities of his own making.
  -- E. W. Dijkstra