Subject: [Sidrops] WG-ADOPTION: draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr - ENDS: 12/16/2021 (2021 Dec 16)

From: Chris Morrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 18:15:22 +0000

Howdy WG Folks!

The Author(s) of:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr/

have requested that a Working-Group Adoption Call be made for their draft.
The abstract of said draft is:
  "A BGP Speaker performing RPKI-based policy should not issue Route
   Refresh to its neighbors when receiving new RPKI data.  A method for
   avoiding doing so is described."

Please take a moment to read the 3 pages of content at:
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-sidrops-rov-no-rr/

and express your opinion on Adoption as a WG Draft or not, in the coming
2 wk period which should end on/about 12/16/2021 (Dec 16th 2021).

Thanks!
-chris
co-chair-persona

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 19:16:41 +0100

Hi,

I support WG adoption of this draft. Thanks

Kind regards,

Job

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021 at 19:15, Chris Morrow <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Sidrops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidrops
>

---

From: Nick Hilliard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 18:47:17 +0000

> 2 wk period which should end on/about 12/16/2021 (Dec 16th 2021).

yes please.  Good ops material in this.

Nick