Subject: [Sidrops] IPR call for draft-ietf-sidrops-6486bis-09

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:12:36 +0100

Dear authors of draft-ietf-sidrops-6486bis,

IPR statements related to https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-6486bis

Murray Kucherawy pointed out that the shepherd write-up on IPR
statements felt a bit off. See: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/sidrops/xWHUPInYdZhNKaQe7RF6RAInNI0/

I searched the archives but couldn't find recent unambigious statements.
The simplest remedy is to issue a call, which is this very email.

I ask that the authors respond ('reply-all') to this email with a
message indicating whether they know about IPR related to this draft.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Job

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 11:07:40 -0500

I am aware on no IPR related to this document.

Steve

---

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 12:35:58 -0500

I am not aware of any IPR claims related to this draft.