Subject: [Sidrops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:24:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) to Router Protocol, Version 2
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2022-02-15

Abstract:
   In order to verifiably validate the origin Autonomous Systems and
   Autonomous System Paths of BGP announcements, routers need a simple
   but reliable mechanism to receive Resource Public Key Infrastructure
   (RFC 6480) prefix origin data and router keys from a trusted cache.
   This document describes a protocol to deliver them.

   This document describes version 2 of the RPKI-Router protocol.  RFC
   6810 describes version 0, and RFC 8210 describes version 1.  This
   document obsoletes and replaces RFC 8210.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-8210bis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 17:34:52 -0800

clearing oliver's issue

randy

---

From: "Borchert, Oliver (Fed)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 15:20:24 +0000

Thanks Randy,

That takes care of my concerns,

Oliver

-----------------------------------------------
Oliver Borchert, Computer Scientist
National Institute of Standards and Technology
(Office) +1.301.975.4856
(GVoice) +1.240.668.4117

On 2/15/22, 8:35 PM, "Sidrops on behalf of Randy Bush" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    clearing oliver's issue

    randy

    _______________________________________________
    Sidrops mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ietf.org%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fsidrops&amp;data=04%7C01%7Coliver.borchert%40nist.gov%7Cbd486afea0af4b667c9f08d9f0ec94c7%7C2ab5d82fd8fa4797a93e054655c61dec%7C1%7C0%7C637805721175853681%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C2000&amp;sdata=Fbe3XLFCEWXLOcR1B8W35n%2FsRKChFKykMJ5ktLt%2FaVo%3D&amp;reserved=0