Subject: Re: Dealing with duplicate messages

From: Chris Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:53:10 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, David L Miller wrote:

> Way back at the IMAP meeting, I thought we decided to continue the
> final-delivery filtering work on the [email-masked] mailing
> list, but it has been pretty much dead.  Is the discussion continuing
> somewhere else?

Yeah, it seems to have been pretty dead.  It probably need somebody to
write an internet draft (I'm too busy to volunteer) with a concrete
proposal.

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:53:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Chris Newman <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Dealing with duplicate messages
To: David L Miller <[email-masked]>
Cc: IMAP Discusson List <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, David L Miller wrote:

> Way back at the IMAP meeting, I thought we decided to continue the
> final-delivery filtering work on the [email-masked] mailing
> list, but it has been pretty much dead.  Is the discussion continuing
> somewhere else?

Yeah, it seems to have been pretty dead.  It probably need somebody to
write an internet draft (I'm too busy to volunteer) with a concrete
proposal.