Subject: Sieve grammar

From: Lawrence Greenfield <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Feb 1999 12:22:25 -0500

Here's yet another grammar for Sieve.  This seperates the lexical and
grammatical parts of the language.  This fixes many (hopefully all) of
the bugs with the grammar that have been noted on the mailing list
previously but does not change the language at all.  (All previously
legal scripts are still legal, and vice versa.)

---

From: Steve Hole <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:48:13 -0700

> legal scripts are still legal, and vice versa.)

This looks good!    I like the clear split between the lexical and 
grammatical content.   Note that the text at the beginning of the grammar 
is very useful information in what is now section 2.1 (see notes from my 
previous message).

Cheers.
---  
Steve Hole                           
Execmail Inc.
Mailto:[email-masked] 
Phone: 780-424-4922