Subject: Re: Is envelope missing :comparator arguement?

From: Gregory Sereda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:59:54 -0500

At 04:50 PM 2/22/99 -0500, Tim Showalter wrote:
>So what happens if we just canonicalize the domain-part to (say) lower
>case for the purposes of header and envelope?  This is simple and should 
>do the job reasonably well.

Sounds good to me.  The COMPARATOR argument would only apply to the
localpart of the address.

Greg Sereda

---

From: Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Feb 1999 17:02:41 -0500

> Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:59:54 -0500
> From: Gregory Sereda <[email-masked]>
> 

This makes me nervous, but I can't quite pin down why.  There are cases
like
	if address :contains :all "from" "andrew"
but that's just bad scripting.

I don't see a good reason that COMPARATOR can't apply to the whole
address, it's just useless on the right-side.  Right?

-- 
Tim Showalter <[email-masked]>