Subject: Re: Minneapolis Sieve BOF redux

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 12:24:20 +0100

At 13.10 -0500 1999-01-25, Matthew Wall wrote:
> We have until Feb. 22 to put in a formal request for an agenda slot for a
> BOF at Minneapolis. Obviously, the sooner we can put something in, the
> better the slot...
>
> When I asked about whether to "use" our second BOF, there was a gentle hum
> on the list that we should go ahead and do it, but not what I'd yet call a
> strong consensus. I don't think anyone objected, though, in concept.

So, Matt et.al., what is the status on BOF or not? Keith and I need 
to know basically today (sunday), and the agenda need to be sent in 
no later than tomorrow (monday).

So far, you are _NOT_ on the agenda.

   Patrik

---

From: Matthew Wall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:44:32 -0500

> no later than tomorrow (monday).

To which Matthew Wall offers this response on Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:43:38
-0500:

At this point, we need a 2-hour BOF. I think the consensus was that if we
hadn't worked out the residual issues by now, the BOF would be useful in so
doing, or in focussing on a WG charter.

I will send in a proposed agenda tomorrow, if we can get a slot at this
point.

Thanks!

- Matt

(List: FYI.)

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 06:48:20 +0100

> I will send in a proposed agenda tomorrow, if we can get a slot at this

You can get the slot, BUT, you need to submit the agenda. 
<[email-masked]> is the address to send it to. cc myself and Keith.

  paf