Subject: Re: BOF Request, Minneapolis

From: "J.D. Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:27:56 -0800

On 02/22/99, Matthew Wall <[email-masked]> wrote: 

> We (Ned Freed and myself, on behalf of the mta-filters mailing list) would
> like to formally request a BOF for Minneapolis for Sieve (MTA-Filters).

	Any word on scheduling of this?

-- 
J.D. Falk <[email-masked]>                     "We don't want our customers
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)         to lose their marbles."
Critical Path, Inc.                                   -- Dave Rand, AboveNet

---

From: Sam Silberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 11:45:26 -0500

>	Any word on scheduling of this?

Yes.

http://www.ietf.org/ietf/99mar/sieve-agenda-99mar.txt

Sieve Mail Filtering Language BOF (sieve)

Tuesday, March 16 at 0900-1000
==============================

Chairs: Matthew Wall <[email-masked]>
        Ned Freed <[email-masked]>

---

From: Matthew Wall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:53:36 -0500

> Tuesday, March 16 at 0900-1000

To which Matthew Wall offers this response on Tue, 02 Mar 1999 12:49:58
-0500:

Note we only have an hour, so we're going to have to be fairly expeditious
about the course of the meeting. The good news is there doesn't appear to
be anything significant by way of conflicts at that hour.

Tim's preparing a list of residual issues, and I'd like to pound on it as
much as people have time for over the next two weeks; we ought to resolve
the course of Sieve's status, and if there are just too many little things
to go over, we'll have to charter a WG. I don't think this will be
necessary, but it's time to get this puppy out the door.

- mw