Subject: Re: last chance before last call on sieve and vacation

From: Gregory Sereda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 09:04:42 -0400

At 09:56 PM 5/2/00 -0700, Randall Gellens wrote:
>In the Vacation draft:
>
>>  Alternatively, scripts can store records of who has received which 
>> message, and never send a message to someone twice.
>
>I think this should be "implementations can store", since there is no 
>facility in Sieve itself for storing this info.

Another minor point, "Never say never".  More correctly...

    ... and never send a message to someone twice unless the :days
    specified in the vacation message has been exceeded.

Greg Sereda
AT&T Labs

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:54:18 -0700

>      specified in the vacation message has been exceeded.

Or

... and never send a message to someone twice unless the :days
  specified in the vacation message has been exceeded or the text to 
be sent has changed.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
I worry that the person who thought up Muzak may be thinking up
something else.
  --Lily Tomlin