Subject: RE: GUI editors for Sieve scripts

From: Edward Hibbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:40:36 -0000

You might like to look at Microsoft Exchange's Inbox Assistant (a.k.a.
Outlook's Rules Wizard) for an approach to similar function to SIEVE.  

Regards,

Edward Hibbert
Internet Applications Group
Data Connection Ltd
Tel:	+44 131 662 1212		Fax:	+44 131 662 1345
Email:	[email-masked]	Web:	http://www.dataconnection.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaroslav Snajdr [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 10:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: GUI editors for Sieve scripts

Hello,

is anybody aware of any existing GUI editors for Sieve scripts? I'm just
trying to develop a Web based one and I have serious problems to make it
use all of Sieve's power and yet to remain simple and comprehensible.
So, I'm just seeking for some inspiration...

-jns