Subject: variables draft

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Mar 2003 01:59:38 +0100

hi, I have previously sent a couple of drafts suggesting a variables
extension.  unfortunately these have accidentally been dropped by the
drafts maintainer.  to be accepted into the database now, my draft
must be numbered -00.  this should not be confused with my earlier -00
draft, which was quite a bit different.  I am told it will be
available from the Internet-Drafts on Monday, but since this seems a
hot topic for debate, I figured I'd post it here now.  hope you don't
mind the 500 line message.

the draft includes backreferences implicitly when regex is in effect.

-- 
Kjetil T.			|  read and make up your own mind
				|  http://www.cactus48.com/truth.html

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:41:34 -0800

FYI I have added this draft and updated links for other drafts on our SIEVE 
page at <http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/>. This includes copies of some 
expired drafts in the current internet-drafts repository. If there are any 
that I have missed please email me privately.

If there is anything else you would like to see on this page (e.g. SIEVE 
implementations we have missed, example scripts etc), or anything that is 
not right, please let me know privately.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo