Subject: sieve lunch @IETF 56

From: Philip Guenther <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:50:21 -0800

We will be meeting to talk about sieve and sieve extensions (especially
those in draft: regexp, body, spamtest) after the spam meeting on
Thursday, at 11:30am, in the back of Continental 8/9.

Philip Guenther

---

From: Philip Guenther <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:05:34 -0800

>Thursday, at 11:30am, in the back of Continental 8/9.

As a heads up, I note that the spam meeting has apparently been moved
from Continental 8/9 to Continental 6.

Philip Guenther

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:01:03 -0500

> from Continental 8/9 to Continental 6.

I can be available on Jabber to discuss regex if you tell me which
"room" to join.  Perhaps someone can track down Marshall Rose and see if
he can get an mta-filters room created.  Either way, please post any
notes from the meeting to the list.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
--PGP Public Key--    http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp

---

From: "Matthew Elvey (FM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:39:24 -0800

>from Continental 8/9 to Continental 6.
Any offsite/Bar BOF's planned?  I'm in SF, and keen to attend, but I'm 
not keen to register just to come to one meeting.  

Also, I heard no response to
http://www.imc.org/ietf-mta-filters/mail-archive/msg02584.html
*Progressing draft-melnikov-sieve-imapflags-04
<http://www.imc.org/ietf-mta-filters/mail-archive/msg02584.html>*
How's the imapflags draft going? (Paging Alexey Melnikov...)

---

From: Lawrence Greenfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:28:42 -0800

--On Thursday, March 20, 2003 7:39 AM -0800 "Matthew Elvey (FM)" 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Progressing draft-melnikov-sieve-imapflags-04
>

I think we have a lot of questions about how to add variables and it seems 
premature to progress imapflags until we understand something about 
variables.

Larry