Subject: Regulate sieve which does not go!

From: "Eric SOHIER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 09:45:02 +0100

Hello,

I'm a new member of the list and I use the service fmailbox which manages
the rules sieve.

I would like to know how to describe a rule which makes it possible to move
a message which contains a specific address "from"?

I tested this:

If header: contains ["To"] ["[email-masked]"] {fileinto
"INBOX.Astronomie.astrocam";}

But that does not go on this message:

X-Sender: [email-masked]

X-Apparently-To: [email-masked]

Received: (qmail 26728 invoked from network); 21 Jan 2005 13:46:09 -0000

Received: from unknown (66.218.66.218)

  by m17.grp.scd.yahoo.com with QMQP; 21 Jan 2005 13:46:09 -0000

Received: from unknown (HELO hotmail.com) (65.54.185.29)

  by mta3.grp.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; 21 Jan 2005 13:46:09 -0000

Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;

      Fri, 21 Jan 2005 05:42:02 -0800

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Received: from 84.195.167.88 by by15fd.bay15.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;

     Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:41:05 GMT

X-Originating-Email: [[email-masked]]

X-Sender: [email-masked]

To: [email-masked], [email-masked],

     [email-masked]

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Jan 2005 13:42:02.0351 (UTC)
FILETIME=[FCCEFFF0:01C4FFBE]

X-eGroups-Remote-IP: 65.54.185.29

From: "patricia david" <[email-masked]>

X-Originating-IP: [84.195.167.88]

X-Yahoo-Profile: astrobourlingueurs

MIME-Version: 1.0

Mailing-List: list [email-masked]; contact
[email-masked]

Delivered-To: mailing list [email-masked]

Precedence: bulk

List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:[email-masked]>

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:41:05 +0000

Subject: [astrocam] Tete de cheval

Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_4a7a_535c_14b6"

Why ?

Thanks by advance.

-- Eric SOHIER

---

From: Matthew Elvey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:56:10 -0800

>a message which contains a specific address "from"?
This kind of question would be more appropriate to ask (or self-answer) 
starting here:
http://wiki.fastmail.fm/index.php/SieveExamples, such as on the fastmail 
forum.

Your sieve has a syntax error (the ":" is in the wrong place).