Subject: draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-03

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:04:08 -0400

I just submitted the -03 draft of subaddress.  The full text can be 
found here:

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~murch/draft-ietf-sieve-rfc3598bis-03.txt

The diffs from -02 can be found here:

http://tinyurl.com/ogo9p

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer
Project Cyrus Developer/Maintainer
Carnegie Mellon University

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:55:22 +0100

> The diffs from -02 can be found here:

Folks, please review the updated document by the end of this week.
If no significant issues are raised this week, Cyrus and I are planning 
to submit the document to IESG early next week.

Alexey

---

From: Michael Haardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:29:08 +0200

> >The diffs from -02 can be found here:

Thanks a lot for the coloured diffs, now that made the comparison
real easy!

> to submit the document to IESG early next week.

-03 sounds perfect to me.

Michael

---

From: Kjetil Torgrim Homme <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:10:48 +0200

> The diffs from -02 can be found here:

looks good to me.
-- 
Kjetil T.

---

From: "Mark E. Mallett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:36:28 -0400

> to submit the document to IESG early next week.

Hi

I thought that this was a misstatement:

> 1.  Introduction
> 
>    Subaddressing is the practice of augmenting the local-part of an
>    [RFC2822] address with some "detail" information to indicate that the
>    message should be delivered to the mailbox specified by the "detail"
>    information.  

A subaddress doesn't really imply any particular handling, like filing
mail into the mailbox with the detail name (indeed none of the script
examples do that).  Maybe more like

    Subaddressing is the practice of augmenting the local-part of an
    [RFC2822] address with some "detail" information in order to
    give some extra meaning to that address.

Other than that it looks nice.

mm

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:32:17 -0400

>     give some extra meaning to that address.

I had actually thought about making a chance such as this, but forgot to 
do so.  I can go ahead and make the change if the WG agrees.

---

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

> do so.  I can go ahead and make the change if the WG agrees.

I think the new text is better and the change should be made.

				Ned