Subject: Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-09.txt

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:02:21 +0100

Hi everybody,
It has been a year since Working Group Last Call on 
draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis. There was a significant number of changes to 
the document since then, so Cyrus and I decided that the current version 
(draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis-09.txt) has to be last called again.

A two week working group last call of this document starts tomorrow on 
September 15th 2006 and ends on September 29th 2006 at 6 pm EST.

Please review this document and send issues to the list or directly to 
the editors (CCing chairs).

NB If you do review this document, but have no issues or comments, 
please send both co-chairs (or the list) an email to indicate you have 
looked at it. This will allow the chairs to measure the scope of reviews 
of this document to aid in our determination on whether to send it to 
the IESG. Thanks.

--
Alexey Melnikov
On behalf of SIEVE WG Chairs