Subject: CalDAV uses collations - please review

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:15:32 -0400

Hi folks,
Following IESG review, we got push-back on the text comparison operations 
used in CalDAV (Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV). As a result we have 
added support for collations as defined in 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newman-i18n-comparator-14.txt>. 
We would appreciate it if the collation experts in the IMAP and SIEVE 
communities could review the changes and use of collations in this 
specification to ensure we are doing the right thing.

The link to the new draft is here:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-caldav-15.txt>

An HTML diff from the previous version is here:

<http://ietf.osafoundation.org/caldav/draft-dusseault-caldav-15-from-14.diff.html>

The key section is 7.5 that describes use of collations in CalDAV.

Discussion of CalDAV is taking place at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> so please post any comments there or 
send directly to me or the other co-authors, thanks.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo