Subject: Proposed agenda for the Sieve WG meeting in Philadelphia

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:25:57 +0000

Agenda

Document status review                                            ( 5 mins)
Progressing RFC 5228 to Draft Standard                            ( 5 mins)
Sieve Body IESG comments (draft-ietf-sieve-body-07.txt)           (10 mins)
Notify Mailto (draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-06.txt)             (20 mins)
Mime Loops (draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-04.txt)                    (20 mins)
Reject/Refuse (draft-ietf-sieve-refuse-reject-06.txt)             (10 mins)

Non WG documents:
Sieve METADATA (draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-03.txt)     (10 mins)
IMAP Sieve (draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-04.txt)                (15 mins)
Notify SIP (draft-melnikov-sieve-notify-sip-message-00.txt)       (15 mins)
XML representation for Sieve (draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-00.txt) *  ( 5 mins)
Sieve date-time and index (draft-freed-sieve-date-index-07.txt) * ( 5 mins)

Total:                  120 mins
=================================

Items marked with * depend on presence of editors for corresponding 
documents.

Comments?

---

From: Ned Freed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:06:13 -0800 (PST)

> Items marked with * depend on presence of editors for corresponding

First, I'm unclear on why I need to be present for documents to be discussed.

Second, I don't see ihave and environment on the list. Please add them.

				Ned

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:57:23 +0000

> First, I'm unclear on why I need to be present for documents to be 

Because I don't know what issues are still open and because you didn't 
send me any presentations/information about your drafts during recent 
IETF meetings.
So I would need some information from you.

> Second, I don't see ihave and environment on the list. Please add them.

How much time do you think you need?

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:57:23 +0000

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:29:30 +0000

I've uploaded a draft agenda, which currently looks like this:

Agenda

Mime Loops (draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-04.txt)                    (10 mins)
Editheader                                                        (10 mins)

Non WG documents:
Sieve METADATA (draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-03.txt)     (10 mins)
IMAP Sieve (draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-04.txt)                (10 mins)
Sieve Environment (draft-freed-sieve-environment-01.txt)          ( 5 mins)
Notify SIP (draft-melnikov-sieve-notify-sip-message-00.txt)       (10 mins)
Sieve Ihave (draft-freed-sieve-ihave-01.txt)                      ( 5 mins)
XML representation for Sieve (draft-freed-sieve-in-xml-00.txt)    ( 5 mins)
Sieve date-time and index (draft-freed-sieve-date-index-07.txt)   ( 5 mins)

Total:                  120 mins