Subject: [Fwd: RFC 5183 on Sieve Email Filtering: Environment Extension]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:58:07 +0400

Well done Ned!

Subject: RFC 5183 on Sieve Email Filtering: Environment Extension
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 16:30:54 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: IETF Announcements <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5183

        Title:      Sieve Email Filtering: Environment Extension 
        Author:     N. Freed
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       May 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 16950
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-freed-sieve-environment-05.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5183.txt

This document describes the "environment" extension to the Sieve
email filtering language.  The "environment" extension gives a Sieve
script access to information about the Sieve interpreter itself,
where it is running, and about any transport connection currently
involved in transferring the message.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce