Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Notification Mechanism: mailto
	Author(s)       : B. Leiba, M. Haardt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-10-01

This document describes a profile of the Sieve extension for
notifications, to allow notifications to be sent by electronic mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 10:59:14 -0400

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-09.txt

There are two changes here:

1. A very small change that makes "don't trigger notifications for
auto-submitted messages" a SHOULD NOT instead of the (old) MUST NOT.  We
clearly agreed on this change, so it shouldn't be an issue.

2. New text in the Security Considerations section that talks a little
more about loop detection/mitigation.  Please review that, and let me
know if you think it's seriously bad, or acceptable to publish.

Assuming that we pass item 2, above, then this should be ready for Lisa
to process with the IESG.

Barry