Subject: [sieve] Meeting Agenda

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:43:42 -0500

Hi folks,
I apologize for being remiss in not getting an agenda out sooner. Below is 
the proposed agenda for the metting on Tuesday. If you have any additions 
please let me know and I will juggle things around - we do have a full two 
hours so that ought to be plenty.

Agenda

Document status review                                  (10 mins)
WG Status review                                        (10 mins)

Notary (expired)                                        (10 mins)
Notify SIP (expired)                                    (10 mins)

Include (expired)                                       (10 mins)
IMAP/SIEVE (draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve-00)             (10 mins)
External lists (expired)                                (10 mins)
RegEx Discussion                                        (10 mins)

Auto-reply (draft-george-sieve-autoreply-01)            (10 mins)
Notify-Presence (draft-george-sieve-notify-presence-01) (10 mins)
Vacation-Time (draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-01)     (10 mins)

WG Futures                                              (10 mins)

=================================================================

Total:                                                  120 mins

-- 
Cyrus Daboo