Subject: [sieve] Protocol Action: 'Sieve Email Filtering: Delivery Status Notifications and Deliver-By Extensions' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:06:04 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Sieve Email Filtering: Delivery Status Notifications and Deliver-By 
   Extensions '
   <draft-freed-sieve-notary-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Alexey Melnikov and Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-notary-09.txt

Technical Summary

   The SIEVE notary extension adds actions to allow access to additional
   SMTP envelope information and to set such additional information for
   out bound email.

Working Group Summary

   This document has been discussed and reviewed in the SIEVE Working
   Group. There is consensus in the Working Group to publish this
   document as a Proposed Standard.

Document Quality

   At least one partial implementation of this specification already
   exist. Several other implementers have indicated they will implement
   this extension as time allows.

Personnel

   Document Shepherd: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
   AD: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>