Subject: [sieve] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Vacation Extension: "Seconds" parameter
	Author(s)       : R. George, B. Leiba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-06-23

This document describes a further extension to the Sieve Vacation
extension, allowing multiple auto-replies to the same sender in a
single day by adding a ":seconds" parameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.