Subject: [sieve] Meeting time

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:37:11 -0400

Hi folks,
The draft agenda for the Maastrict meeting has us currently scheduled for 
Thursday afternoon at 1 pm (local time). There are some scheduling 
conflicts that ADs etc are trying to resolve and there is the possibility 
we might get moved to the Friday 1 pm slot. I would like to hear from all 
those planning to be present at the meeting (or remote) to see whether 
Friday at 1 pm would work as well as Thursday at 1 pm.

I do believe we have a fair amount of work to do (unfortunately we have not 
actively pursues that on the list of the last several months). There are a 
bunch of new drafts submissted by Barry we need review and discussions. We 
need to have a full review and discussion of the RegEx draft. I will put 
together and agenda shortly and also start pushing on authors to get new 
revisions of pending drafts out.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Aaron Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:39:29 -0700

I'm not a fan of Friday afternoon sessions, though I'm sure nobody is.

I was hoping to bail out Friday and begin to head home, though that
plan is not yet fixed in Stone ;o

Aaron

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Thursday afternoon at 1 pm (local time). There are some scheduling conflicts
> that ADs etc are trying to resolve and there is the possibility we might get
> moved to the Friday 1 pm slot. I would like to hear from all those planning
> to be present at the meeting (or remote) to see whether Friday at 1 pm would
> work as well as Thursday at 1 pm.
>
> _______________________________________________
> sieve mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sieve
>

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:36:20 -0400

> work as well as Thursday at 1 pm.

I've followed that discussion.  Thursday is better than Friday for me
-- I have plans for Friday afternoon that I'll have to delay.  That
said, we should do what's best for the meeting, and it looks like a
switch will be best for the meeting as a whole.  So switch we should.

Barry

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:41:20 +0100

>switch will be best for the meeting as a whole.  So switch we should.
I think you are guys off the hook this time. Peter and I agreed to live 
Hybi where it is.