Subject: [sieve] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 05:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Notification Mechanism: SIP MESSAGE
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-07-03

This document describes a profile of the Sieve extension for
notifications, to allow notifications to be sent over the SIP
MESSAGE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.