Subject: [sieve] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-include-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Include Extension
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, A. Stone
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-include-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-07-12

The Sieve Email Filtering "include" extension permits users to
include one Sieve script inside another.  This can make managing
large scripts or multiple sets of scripts much easier, and allows a
site and its users to build up libraries of scripts.  Users are able
to include their own personal scripts or site-wide scripts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-include-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.