Subject: [sieve] Agenda for meeting

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:00:23 -0400

Hi folks,
I have uploaded a proposed agenda for the meeting next week and attached 
below. Please review and let me know any suggested changes. For those who 
are document authors, please provide me with a list of open issues, talking 
points for your drafts so I can put together some slides, thanks.

NB We plan to initiate working group last calls on the first three drafts 
listed below in the next day or so, so be prepared to review and have some 
comments, thumbs up, thumbs down for next week!

Agenda

Document status review                                  (10 mins)
WG Status review                                        (10 mins)

Notify SIP (draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message)        (10 mins)
Include (draft-ietf-sieve-include)                      (10 mins)
IMAP/SIEVE (draft-ietf-sieve-imap-sieve)                (10 mins)
External lists (draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists)        (10 mins)
RegEx (draft-ietf-sieve-regex)                          (10 mins)
Auto-reply (draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply)                 (10 mins)
Notify-Presence (draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence)      (10 mins)
Vacation-Time (draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds)       (10 mins)
Convert (draft-ietf-sieve-convert)                      (10 mins)

WG Futures                                              (10 mins)

=================================================================

Total:                                                  120 mins

-- 
Cyrus Daboo