Subject: [sieve] Beijing meeting?

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:46:42 -0400

Hi,
Who plans on attending the Beijing IETF and is there enough interest to 
hold a SIEVE meeting there?

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:05:00 -0400

> Who plans on attending the Beijing IETF and is there enough interest to hold
> a SIEVE meeting there?

I'll be there, and if there's a Sieve session I'll be at it.

But there's been little activity; what would the agenda be?
We're still looking for reviews of the docs that are ready to go.

Barry

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:05:12 -0400

Hi Barry,

> But there's been little activity; what would the agenda be?

I have only heard from two people who say they will be present. So I have 
not scheduled a SIEVE session (the cut-off is 5 pm PDT today so speak up if 
you really do want a session).

> We're still looking for reviews of the docs that are ready to go.

I will send a WG status message shortly.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo