Subject: Re: [sieve] WGLC: draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-02

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 13:48:36 -0600

On 8/25/10 8:55 AM, Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> --On July 22, 2010 12:05:03 PM -0400 Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> I am initiating a two week working group last call for the
>> draft-ietf-sieve-notify-sip-message-02 document. Please review this and
>> send any comments to the list (if you do review it and find no issue,
>> please send a note indicating that too). The last call will end on August
>> 5th.
> 
> Well the WGLC is well and truly over and I received no feedback on this
> document. I need to hear from anyone who has reviewed this document and
> from anyone intending to implement it. We need this information before
> we can proceed.

I have pinged some folks in the SIP community to drum up interest. We'll
see if that yields any reviews...

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/