Subject: [sieve] Protocol Action: 'Sieve Vacation Extension: &quot; Seconds&quot; parameter' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-03.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:51:21 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Sieve Vacation Extension: &quot;Seconds&quot; parameter'
  (draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-03.txt) as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alexey Melnikov and Peter Saint-Andre.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds/

Technical Summary

  The SIEVE vacation seconds extension adds an option to the vacation
  extension to specify a time in seconds. This is particular useful 
  when used in conjunction with other "presence" related options in SIEVE.

Working Group Summary

  This document has been discussed and reviewed in the SIEVE Working
  Group. There is consensus in the Working Group to publish this
  document as a Proposed Standard.

Document Quality

  At least one implementation of the feature exists. Several implementers

  have indicated they will implement this extension as time allows.

Personal

  Document Shepherd: Cyrus Daboo <mailto:[email-masked]>
  AD: Alexey Melnikov <mailto:[email-masked]>