Subject: [sieve] Prague meeting?

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:42:26 -0800

Hi folks,
Today is the deadline for WG scheduling for the Prague meeting. Whilst we 
have one or two drafts that we need to get finished, I am not sure we will 
have enough participants present at the meeting to justify using a slot (I 
am probably not going to be present). If others feel it would be valuable 
to have a 1 hour slot to tackle specific outstanding issues (external 
lists, imap sieve, regex) I can submit a request, but someone else will 
need to step up and chair the meeting (as I don't believe Aaron will be 
present either).

-- 
Cyrus Daboo

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:05:22 -0500

> am probably not going to be present). If others feel it would be valuable to
> have a 1 hour slot to tackle specific outstanding issues (external lists,
> imap sieve, regex) I can submit a request, but someone else will need to

Alexey and I plan to have a mostly-final-we-hope version of
external-lists posted very soon.  We think we can finish it on the
list, and don't need face-to-face time for that.

I plan to have a semi-final version of imap-sieve posted within a week
or two (I'll be travelling next week, so it might be after that).
That version should incorporate Ned's last review, and should get us
mostly done with that document.  I think the most important thing to
happen with that is thorough review, rather than discussion in Prague.
 If we need face time on it, we can do that in QC, but I hope it goes
to the IESG before then.

Is regex going to move at all?  Or is it dead?

In any case, I don't think a session in Prague is called for.

Barry

---

From: Aaron Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:14:11 -0800

Indeed, I cannot make it :/

On my plate is an update to Include, and looking over the charter
again to see where we're at.

Aaron

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]> wrote:
> step up and chair the meeting (as I don't believe Aaron will be present
> either).
>
> --
> Cyrus Daboo
>
> _______________________________________________
> sieve mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sieve
>

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:15:44 -0500

Hi Barry,

> list, and don't need face-to-face time for that.

That would be great, thanks.

>  If we need face time on it, we can do that in QC, but I hope it goes

Well I think as soon as you have the new version done, I would be tempted 
to issue a WG last call and get it reviewed.

> Is regex going to move at all?  Or is it dead?

There has been no progress. Ned, Jeffrey - anything to report?

> In any case, I don't think a session in Prague is called for.

Yeah - well I did not request one before the deadline so we won't have a 
session in Prague.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo