Subject: [sieve] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-convert-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:34:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Extension for Converting Messages Before Delivery
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Qian Sun
                          Barry Leiba
                          Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-convert-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-18

   This document describes how IMAP CONVERT can be used within Sieve to
   transform messages before final delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-convert-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-convert-05.txt