Subject: [sieve] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sieve-convert-05.txt> (Sieve Extension for Converting Messages Before Delivery) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:49:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Sieve Mail Filtering Language WG
(sieve) to consider the following document:
- 'Sieve Extension for Converting Messages Before Delivery'
  <draft-ietf-sieve-convert-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-11-09. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes how IMAP CONVERT can be used within Sieve to
   transform messages before final delivery.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-convert/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-convert/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.