Subject: Reminder: M3UA interop registration deadline 6th April

From: Lyndon Ong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 11:04:12 -0700

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:30:50 
From: "Maria-Carmen Belinchon-Vergara (ECE)"<[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

 The registration and general information for the M3UA
interop to be held (7th-11th May) at Ericsson Madrid (Spain)
is available at:

  http://standards.ericsson.net/m3ua-interop/

Registration deadline: 6th of April

For any doubt/comment/request, please, contact us:

 [email-masked]

We are looking forward to see you,
Best regards,
MCarmen

--------- End Forwarded Message ---------

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account at http://www.eudoramail.com

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]