Subject: RE: [SUA issue 17] IPSP cases.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:12:52 +0300

Hi Brian,

Take 2:

> Which IPSP sends APSUP?  

Whichever one wants to.

> What happens if both IPSPs sends ASPUP?

Both MUST send ASPUP messages and ASPUP-ACK messages before
traffic can flow.

> When one IPSP sends ASPAC for an RC does it activate it for both
> IPSPs?  Or, does the other IPSP need to send ASPAC as well?  

Yes.

> Can an SG be both an SGP and an IPSP?

No, but I believe that it can have both sets of functionality.
What I mean is that there can be an IPSP process and a SG Process
running on the same network node.  I'd be hesitant to call it
a SG, though.

John

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]