Subject: Re: M2PA - Proving Complete

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 12:20:05 +0530

hi Howard,
                       this is for the question you asked , in my openion
proving complete is same as READY which TOM has mentioned in 2.2.2.
                       i think there is no use to have two messages for same
purpose.
                       TOM  can you give further comment s on that.

regards
Manish Sharma

Howard Lew <[email-masked]> on 09/01/2001 07:08:42 AM

Please respond to [email-masked]

To:   "sigtran" <[email-masked]>
cc:    (bcc: Manish Sharma/HSS)

Subject:  M2PA - Proving Complete

Tom,

Figure 6 (M2PA Link State Transition Diagram) in
draft-ietf-sigtran-m2pa-03.txt specifies a link status message of the
type Proving Complete, but it is not listed in the table under 2.2.2
Link Status.  Should it be there?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Howard

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email-masked]

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]