Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA-12: Typo in section 3.6.1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:16:29 +0100

Hi,

In section 3.6.1, the Local-RK-Identifier is defined as '32-bit integer'. I
believe this should be '32-bit unsigned integer'.

Cheers,
Joyce

==================================================================
Joyce Archibald, TSD R&D     | Phone:    +44 (0) 131 3317521 
Agilent Technologies UK Ltd  | Telnet:   313 2521
South Queensferry,           | Mailstop: SQFRD3A
EH30 9TG, Scotland.          | E-mail: [email-masked]
==================================================================

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Greg Sidebottom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:40:08 -0500

Thanks Joyce

Will fix this, and the other two typos you pointed out, with the RFC Editor.
I think there is a few other places that this happens (3.6.2, 3.7.1, ...)  -
I'll do a check.

Cheers,

  Greg