Subject: notify message from SG

From: neeraj gupta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:27:22 +0100

Hi,

Based on the IUA standards, a NOTFY message may be sent by an
SG indicating the change of
status of AS.  So one of the parameters of NOTFY message is Status
Identification Parameter:

The valid values are

1 - AS DOWN
2 - AS INACTIVE
3  - AS ACTIVE
4 - AS PENDING

If the AS is down, it means the ASPs it serves are be down.  So how can
the notify message be sent to those ASPs.

Neeraj

---
You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 09:38:49 -0500

Neeraj,

If you look at the other UAs, you will see that AS DOWN was
removed.  This change will be made to IUA whenever it is
updated.  Until then, there is no need to attempt to notify "AS DOWN".

Ken

At 12:27 PM 2/1/2002 +0100, neeraj gupta wrote:
>You are currently subscribed to sigtran as: [email-masked]

---