Subject: [Sigtran] SUA

From: "sandeep d" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:16:59 +0530

Hi,

   The following text in the SUA (Draft 12) is not very clear to me. 

Refer Section 3.4.6 page 40

Note 1:    The Affected Point Code referes to the node to which 
              become restricted or which has requested coordinated 
              service outgage.  When SSN is included in the message 
              parameter, the DRST message corresponds to the SCCP N-
              COORD primitive.  If the SMI parameter is also included 
              in the message, the DRST message corresponds to the N-
              COORD Request and N-COORD Indication primitives, 
              otherwise, the DRST message corresponse to the N-COORD 
              Response and N-COORD Confirm primitives. The Affected 
              Point Code can only contain one point code when SSN is 
              present. 

    Can anybody explain to what SCCP primitive DRST corresponds to when SSN is not included.

Regards
Sandeep
---
Sr S/W Engg
Wipro Global R&D
India

Check out Cupid School where you will learn from Matchmaker's
best and brightest. Good Luck!

http://ecard.matchmaker.com/cupid0202/cupid0202.html

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:15:35 -0600

sandeep,

I would say N-PCSTATE.

--brian

sandeep d wrote:                                          (Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:16:59)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/