Subject: [Sigtran] M3UA IPSP extension draft

From: "Tolga Asveren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:00:42 -0500

Hi all,

Currently I am working on an extension draft for IPSP mode. It seems there
is some interest also from others about such an extension draft(based on the
feedback from the plugtest reports-). It could be nice to setup a work
group, to decrease number of extension drafts, which are serving similar
purposes and to increase the changes that the resulting draft is implemented
by multiple parties. Anybody interested?

    Tolga

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:32:14 -0600

Tolga,

I would be very interested to participate in such a draft.

--brian

Tolga Asveren wrote:                                        (Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:00:42)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/