Subject: [Sigtran] RE: SUA-11: Registration & Deregistration Status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:54:47 +0200

Hi Vince,

> These two parameters are defined but not referenced by any messages.
> Instead, a 32-bit status field is embedded within the Registration &
> Deregistration Result parameters. In contrast, M3UA has the 
> same Status parameters defined, but then embeds the entire parameter 
> in a Result parameter.
> 
> In fact, M3UA defines the entire Result parameters as a sequence of
> embedded parameters, whereas SUA defines them as a single tag/length
> pair followed by a sequence of 32 bit values. Can these be reconciled?

It is meant in SUA that they are embedded TLV formated parameters.  I will
clarify the text.

John

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran