Subject: [Sigtran] Reg : SGP/SG/AS in M3UA

From: "Subhodeep Sarkar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:52:15 +0530

Hi , 

Can someone send me across a pictorical represtation of the relations between Routing Key,SG,SGP and AS ?

Also , section 5.4.1.1.1 (draft 12) mentions about determine the SGP when a MTP3 request primitive is received in ASP - Will this not be SG ? Can some please clarify ?

Subhodeep Sarkar 
Wipro Technologies 
Voice Over IP Solutions 
Ph : +91-(0)80-8411990 x 1251 

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in

---

From: "Sundaresan M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:48:54 +0530

Hi Subhodeep,

By SGP we means a process instance of that specific SG with which ASP will
have the SCTP Association. So if a SG is running  multiple proces instance
then I will say it will be more specific and correct to decide to which SGP
ur association is established and u are going to send the protocol data.

Find the attached draft version of m3ua-06.txt . Refer section 1.3.3 which
will highlight how SGP and ASP interwork.

Best Regards,
Sundar.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
Subhodeep Sarkar
  Sent: Wednesday, 13 February 2002 5:52 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: [Sigtran] Reg : SGP/SG/AS in M3UA

  Hi ,

  Can someone send me across a pictorical represtation of the relations
between Routing Key,SG,SGP and AS ?

  Also , section 5.4.1.1.1 (draft 12) mentions about determine the SGP when
a MTP3 request primitive is received in ASP - Will this not be SG ? Can some
please clarify ?

  Subhodeep Sarkar
  Wipro Technologies
  Voice Over IP Solutions

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
  Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at
http://email.indiatimes.com
  Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from
http://www.planetm.co.in