Subject: [Sigtran] status update

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:26:34 -0800

Hi Folks,

Hopefully the new mail server is functioning for everyone, I have asked
the secretariat to update the web page to indicate the new server.

WG Last Call on the SCTP MIB has now closed, we will need to 
incorporate any comments into an updated version and get this
to our A-Ds to review for IETF Last Call.

M2UA has been updated with IESG comments and some minor
corrections pointed out on the list.  I've asked the A-Ds if any further
action is required on our part, otherwise I assume it becomes
Proposed Standard.

M3UA is being updated by the editor with IESG comments and
corrections from the list.  Changes will be limited to avoid
having to go through yet another round of IESG review.

SUA has been updated and if there is no objection I will ask the
A-Ds to review this for IETF Last Call.

We still have M2PA, V5UA and the M3UA MIB on the agenda.

A number of new drafts were submitted as well, but we need to
have some discussion on whether the group feels strongly that
these should be added as formal objectives.  This would probably
require a charter change and would need to be cleared with our
A-Ds.  

I may have left something out, please let me know if so.

Cheers,

L. Ong

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran