Subject: [Sigtran] FW: comm to IETF SIGTRAN Group

From: "Ong, Lyndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:54:52 -0700

Folks,

FYI, I received the attached communication from ITU-T SG15, essentially
thanking us for our input to their G.799.1 document.  Thanks again for
those people who supplied comments.

Cheers,

L. Ong

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosa, Paolo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 6:27 AM
To: Ong, Lyndon; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; Garde, Isabelle
Subject: comm to IETF SIGTRAN Group

Dear Sirs,

On behalf of the Chairman of the ITU-T Study Group 15, I am pleased to send
you a Communication agreed to at the SG 15 meeting (Geneva, 29 Apr - 10 Nay
2002).

 <<comm.IETF SIGTRAN on G.799.1.doc>> 

 <<Paolo Rosa.vcf>>