Subject: [Sigtran] CAS packages and MGCP

From: "Panagiotis Galiotos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 13:10:39 +0300

Dear all,

	does the CAS packages of MGCP support the Q.931 signalling coming over the
D-channel of ISDN ??
Does the MGCP support the Q.931 signalling coming over the D-channel of ISDN
?? I mean is there a possibility to terminate e.g. an MSC (for Mobile
telephony) which sends to our Gateway the Q.931 signalling over an E1 line
that carries the D-channel of ISDN ??

Many thanks,
Panagiotis Galiotos

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: Ken Morneault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:20:36 -0400

Pls see below.

Regards,

Ken

>        does the CAS packages of MGCP support the Q.931 signalling coming over the

no, you need to use IUA over SCTP to transport the Q.931 signaling.

>??

same as above

> I mean is there a possibility to terminate e.g. an MSC (for Mobile