Subject: [Sigtran] SUA: Indication from ASP to SGP for SOR/SOG and TCAP traffic stop

From: "Zannin, Francois" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:07:55 +0200

Hi,

In the SUA draft, top-level application or management 
application can be synchronized through N_COORD primitives 
in a SSNM DRST message.

This message exists only from the SG (p) to the AS (p). 
When the application (or the AS management) receive an 
N-COORD request and need to respond by a N_COORD response, 
which message from the ASP to the SGP must be used to carry 
this information?

If an indication has to be added to transport this information, 
isn't it an opportunity to also add the missing message that 
can be used to inform a SG (p) that an ASP do not need to 
receive any "new" transaction for TCAP applications?

Francois.

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:35:25 -0500

Francois,

If you read Note 1 under the DRST message you will see that
the message is for both the SG to AS direction and the AS
to SG direction for N-COORD.  This is all four: requestion
indication, response and confirmation.  There is nothing
missing.

--brian

Zannin, Francois wrote:                                   (Wed, 15 May 2002 11:07:55)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/