Subject: Assalam Alaikum

From: "Miss Binta Wahid." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:07:27 +0100

From Binta Wahid
B . P : 5244
Dakar Senegal
Email:  [email-masked]

Dear Respectful,

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to you, i hope you will not be embarrassed
receiving this mail as we have not had previous correspondences on this. I decided to contact
you based on the clearance and assurance i got from source that linked me to you. I hope you
will not impede the trust and confidence I repose in you. In brief introduction, I am Miss.Binta
Wahid, an Sierra Leone National. I'm 24 years of age now, However i will not forget to ask you
about your condition of health i hope you are in good health, Meanwhile i will like to ask you
if your interesting to help me, because i will like you to take me as your Sister or adopt me as
your daughter.

My late father was working in Gold and diamond company for 17 years but was killed during the
crisis in my country, then i managed to escape with my father's important documents that wor th
(8.3 million dollars) which deposited in my name for shipment out from Dakar city of Senegal to
your Country. Meanwhile i am here with all the vital documents that covery the Money such as
death certificate and statement of account,Secondly if i receive any positive response i will
vividly forward all the related documents to you base on interest. Please, I await your very
Urgent and Positive reply as soon as you receive this message. Please, Also send me your private
phone and fax numbers so that I can contact you for our oral discussion and also fax you the
related Documents to emiciated the claim. Have a great day and extend my regards to your family.

Thanking you for your understanding. I look forward to your earliest reply true my private
Email:  [email-masked]

Your's truly
Miss Binta Wahid.