Subject: [Sigtran] SUA: Query on TID and DRN Labels

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:26:40 +0530

Hi All,

How do the TID and DRN labels exchanged during ASP-ACTIVE procedures
interact with 

the ASP loadsharing ?

If we have 3 ASPs which are serving an AS, but one of the ASPs had sent
the TID/DRN label

in the ASPAC, then will this take preference over any loadsharing mode
defined for the ASPs?

Regards,

Varadaraj

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 05:43:04 -0600

varadaraj.yatirajula,

It would have to, wouldn't it?

--brian

[email-masked] wrote:                                 (Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:26:40)
>    If  we  have  3  ASPs which are serving an AS, but one of the ASPs had
>    sent the TID/DRN label
> 

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/