Subject: [Sigtran] Query on Braodcasting at the relay node

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:04:52 +0530

Hi Brian,

In a particular scenario in which a relay node is receiving a CORE
message, is the relay node required to Broadcast the message if the THM
is set to broadcast ?

Does broadcasting takes place at the originator node only or at the
relay nodes also ??

Regards,

Partha.                     

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 03:00:17 -0700

partha.dey,

Broadcast is a Traffic Mode: it occurs wherever the Traffic Mode occurs, just
like any other traffic mode.

--brian

[email-masked] wrote:                     (Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:04:52)
>    message,  is  the  relay node required to Broadcast the message if the
>    THM is set to broadcast ?
> 
> 
> 

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/