Subject: [Sigtran] AS state change (as defined for M3UA)

From: "Sergey Mikhailov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:12:03 +0300

(continue)

Of course, the same applies to transition from AS-ACTIVE to AS-PENDING (RFC3332, Section 4.3.2, Figure 4):
'Last ACTIVE ASP trans to ASP-INACTIVE or ASP-DOWN' is probably wrong for Loadshare mode.

Sergey Mikhailov.

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:20:57 -0700

Sergey,

Its an illustration.  See the illustration in the I-G or rfc3332bis
and see if you like that one better.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦