Subject: [Sigtran] A model for sigtran...

From: Fahd Al-Dosari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:15:50 +0000

Dear all

Greeting......

i need to do some performance studies on sigtran protocols to
evaluate their performance ......

I am looking for any implementation for the sigtran protocols; but i could
not find any... i looked at opnet, omnet and ns...but it seems to me that no one
has imolemented none of the protocols before.....

So, could u please help and advise about any implemetations or models have been
writting for the sigtran....

Thanks and best regards...

Fahd
------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through IMP: http://webmail.brad.ac.uk
To report misuse from this email address forward the message
and full headers to [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:34:46 -0700

Fahd,

There is an ns model for SCTP, but AFAIK not one yet for any of the UAs.
I would expect, however, that most of the behaviour of a UA will depend
upon the behaviour of SCTP.  Perhaps that is why no separate mode for a
UA has surfaced.  But I might be wrong...

--brian

Fahd Al-Dosari wrote:                                (Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:15:50)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/