Subject: [Sigtran] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-bidulock-sigtran-loadgrp-04.txt

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:04:59 -0600

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bidulock-sigtran-loadgrp-04.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:50:01 -0400
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Load Grouping Extension for Signalling User Adaptation Layers
	Author(s)	: B. Bidulock
	Filename	: draft-bidulock-sigtran-loadgrp-04.txt,.ps,.pdf
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2006-7-10
	
This Internet-Draft describes an extension parameter and procedure
to the Signalling User Adaptation Protocols [IUA], [IUA-BIS], [DUA],
[V5UA], [GR303UA00], [M2UA], [M3UA-BIS], [SUA], [ISUA], [TUA], based
on the Stream Transmission Control Protocol (SCTP) [RFC2960] which
permits an Application Server Processes (ASP) to indicate its
placement within a Load Group and permits an Signalling Gateway (SG)
to distribute traffic over Load Groups under Application Server
Process (ASP) control.

The described procedure provides for Override, Load-share and
Broadcast traffic mode operation within a Load Group consisting of one
or more Application Server Processes (ASPs) resulting in a mixture of
traffic modes within an Application Server (AS).  The parameters and
procedures described here supplement the UA Load Selection [LOADSEL]
extension parameters and procedures for improved distribution of
traffic over ASPs and Signalling Gateway Processes (SGPs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-loadgrp-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-bidulock-sigtran-loadgrp-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-loadgrp-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran