Subject: [Sigtran] Linkbit Inc. announces online message parser for SS7/VoIP/Mobile

From: "Dmitry Chichkov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:41:16 -0700

http://www.linkbit.com/support-decoder.html

It's pretty cool. You can paste in the hex dump of a message (e.g. IP, 
SIGTRAN, M2UA, M2PA, IUA, .... TCAP, MAP, INAP, ...), select the protocol, 
and it decodes a message. If you want to try it out, but don't have a hex 
dump handy, here's one (SS7 ISUP 'IAM' over M3UA/IPv4):

45 00 00 68 8B B8 00 00 FF 84 39 39 0A 00 F1 0B 0A 00 F1 14 1B 58 0B 59 84 
86 B6 3C CF 05 76 D6 00 03 00 48 5C FA B2 51 00 01 00 01 00 00 00 03 01 00 
01 01 00 00 00 38 00 06 00 08 00 00 00 01 02 10 00 26 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 
03 05 02 00 01 0A 00 01 00 20 00 0A 03 02 06 04 83 10 22 02 0A 04 83 13 33 
03 00 00 00

Copy and paste this into the text box on 
http://www.linkbit.com/support-decoder.html, click the IP/NGN radio button, 
which displays a new set of layer radio buttons. Click the Layer 2 button 
and then the "IPv4" button. Finally, click the "decode message" button.

Regards,
Dmitry Chichkov 

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran