Subject: Re:

From: "Beverly Knight" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2006 15:37:41 +0180

Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturing anld Distribution Contract In China!

Compfany red Reef Laboratomries Inc.
SYMB ol: RREF
Price: $0.55
Vol um e Ex pe ct ations: Huge

RREF has just agroeed to the terms of a new manufacturing and distribution 
contract for BioClear(tm)FF. With all the nhews on RREF and it expansions 
as well as new applicatons for its prodxucts we expect to see more of this 
type of contract going in place and expandng the market for this inniovative 
companoy.

RREF is pricped to buy and holding a steady price. We believe with news like 
this and up coming announcemenkts of more contracts and the soon to be 
established lab facilities in Louiseiana and the upcoming satellite labs that this 
steocks pricee will bring great returns for its inevestors.

Get on RREF Wednesday, Morning!

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Beverly Knight.

elizabeth could hardly help smiling as she assured her that had not been the case.
attentive neighbour."degree of flirtation; without any attraction beyond youth and a tolerable person; and, from the
disbelieving the whole of the matter; secondly, she was very sure that mr. collins had been taken in;"only this; that if he is so, you can have no reason to suppose he will make an offer to me."