Subject: [Sigtran] New Internet-Drafts

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:20:20 -0700

The following updated Internet-Drafts are now available on the IETF
servers:

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-aspcong-01.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-aspext-05.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-corid-05.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-loadgrp-05.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-loadsel-05.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-sginfo-06.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-regext-04.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2ua-ss7test-03.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-test-08.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-m2pa-ig-01.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-isua-04.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bidulock-sigtran-tua-05.txt
 
.ps and .pdf versions are also available there.

Previous versions of these drafts can be found under:

 http://www.openss7.org/sigtran.html

Comments on these drafts are welcomed.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran