Subject: [Sigtran] Client/Server mode of operation in IPSP configuration.

From: "Sulakshan Vajipayajula" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:58:07 -0400

Hi all,

I need feedback from the industry or practical experience on the
criteria to determine if an IPSP should operate in server mode (listen
links) or client mode (connect links).

The SUA/M3UA RFC does not suggest any thing specific for IPSP-IPSP
configuration. Any recommendation for network operator implementing an
IPSP which interfaces with multiple network elements is appreciated.

Thanks

Sulakshan

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Haresign Lincoln" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:23:17 -0400

Sulakshan,

It must do both.  

Regards,

Lincoln

________________________________

From: Sulakshan Vajipayajula [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 1:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sigtran] Client/Server mode of operation in IPSP
configuration.

Hi all,

Thanks

Sulakshan