Subject: [Sigtran] DUPU from ASP

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 02:10:33 -0700

Anyone interested in the discussions behind not sending DUPU, SCON
(or for that matter any SNMM) from ASP to SG were discussed in the
thread "M3UA(rfc 3332) DUPU from ASP" on the SIGTRAN mail archives
beginning October 25, 2002.

Also there is an earlier thread on the same vein from April 12, 2002
entitled "M3UA : DUPU message from ASP to SGP".

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦
_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran