Subject: [Sigtran] PGW-STP

From: Wycliffe Bahati <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:59:22 +0300

Hi Everyone,
I have a problem configuring PGW connection where the provider has STP
on there side
My setup is i have an AS5400 that is acting as an SLT backhauling mtp3
messages to the PGW. We have E1 connections between me and the provider.
The provider terminates the E1's to there Media gateway which acts as
STP. in which case i have 2 point codes, one for STP and one for the
SSP. Normally when connecting to SSP directly my configuration works.
Has anyone done this config and what am i supposed to do differently in
such circumstance.

Regards
Wycliffe

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:04:50 -0600

Wycliffe,

This is not the place to discuss specific vendor implementations.

--brian

Wycliffe Bahati wrote:                 (Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:59:22)
-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/