Subject: [Sigtran] Sigtran implementation over public carrier MPLS

From: "McCandless, Kevin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:14:07 -0600

Does anyone have Sigtran implementation experience over a carrier's MPLS
network experience and is willing to share the pros/cons of their
implementation?  Interested in how SCTP/M2PA or SCTP/M3UA behave during
BGP reroutes and other network related events.

If so, please contact me directly.

Thanks

Kevin 

_______________________________________________
Sigtran mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sigtran

---

From: "Agonias, Richard L. \(Digitel-GSM\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 08:27:35 +0800

Hi Kevin,

Were doing this already, SIGTRAN over IP over MPLS. You need to be sure
that though you implemented MPLS, proper TE should be there as well.
Also, a good QOS on the IP might help during congestions.

BTW, have you experienced lately any problem with your implementation? 

Warmest regards,

RICHARD

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of McCandless, Kevin
Sent: 2008-12-12 04:14
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sigtran] Sigtran implementation over public carrier MPLS

Thanks

Kevin