Subject: [Sigtran] BICC codec

From: Leo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:31:18 +0700

Dear Sigtran experts...

I'm trying to set the codecs in between 2 corresponden MSC and
Transit. let say the calls flow from MSC (originating) to PSTN (POI)
via Transit.
but somehow this communication from MSC-Transit for BICC are using G7.11 Alaw.
for some consideration, I want to change it using AMR 12.2, but
unfortunately it confusing because during this BICC message the APM
said codec list which are many codec listed there. I can't understand
which codec it is used.
Do you have some idea how to read the trace of which codec this APM
message used?

the trace in the attachment file.

thanks and regards,
leo

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 05:34:30 -0700

Leo,

This is really not the place for general BICC questions.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/

---

From: Leo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 07:32:39 +0700

thanks Brian, sory for inconvenience..