Subject: [Sigtran] state maintainence of SSN at ASP side in SUA

From: arjun negi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:24:48 +0530

Hi,

I would like to ask for clarification of state maintainence of SSN at ASP
side.

At ASP side, we know that PC state is maintained with respect to SG. Should
we also maintain state for SSN same as PC?

State of PC with respect to SG can change due to route status at
intermediates whereas status of PC+SSN is state of application at SP.

So can we assume that if we have the following configuration and we receive
DUNA with PC+SSN then state of PC+SSN should be

marked unavailable from all SG's (assuming from SP point of view, both SG’s
have same point code)?**

* *

* *

*  *

*Thanks,*

*Arjun*

------------------------------
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain
privileged or confidential information and should not be circulated or used
for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly
prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this
message. Aricent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from
the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from
virus."