Subject: [Simple] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-simple-chat-07

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:51:04 +0200

I have just submitted a new version of the MSRP chat draft. These are the 
changes:

- Clarified that acquisition of anonymous URIs is outside the scope of 
the document.

- Clarified that private messages can only be sent to one and only one 
recipient. It implies a single To header in the CPIM wrapper.

- Clarified that one SIP dialog maps to a one MSRP session that in turn 
maps to one chat room.

- Clarified that the sender of regular messages can choose the reporting 
model.

- Procedures for the MSRP switch to reject messages containing more than 
a single To header in the CPIM wrapper.

- Changed the report model in private message to make it equal to regular 
messages (so, the report considers only the leg from the user to the MSRP 
switch).

- Procedures for the MSRP switch to verify that the recipient of a 
private message is still a participant in the conference.

- Clarified that if an intermediary modifies the To header of the CPIM 
wrapper, the MSRP switch will discard the message.

- Improved IANA Considerations section.

- A number of editorial changes.

Please review it and comment it.

/Miguel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-simple-chat-07
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:38:08 +0200
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: Miguel Garcia A <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-simple-chat-07.txt has been successfully 
submitted by Miguel Garcia and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-simple-chat
Revision:	 07
Title:		 Multi-party Chat Using the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
Creation_date:	 2010-05-31
WG ID:		 simple
Number_of_pages: 32

Abstract:
The Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) defines a mechanism for
sending instant messages within a peer-to-peer session, negotiated
using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Session
Description Protocol (SDP).  This document defines the necessary
tools for establishing multi-party chat sessions, or chat rooms,
using MSRP.

The IETF Secretariat.