Subject: [sip-clf] Fwd: DISPATCH WG deadlines for IETF-78

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:06:45 -0500

Hi folks,

Per the discussion in the SIPCLF WG this morning, the following are
the deadlines for topics for DISPATCH for IETF-78:

* May 17th, 2010. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of
plans to submit a proposal. [Two weeks prior to BoF proposal deadline]

* May 31st, 2010. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics. [One day
prior to BoF proposal deadline]

* June 7th, 2010. Topics that are to be the focus of IETF-78 are
announced. [One week before AD BoF approval and deadline to request WG
slot]

* July 5th, 2010. -00 draft deadline.

* July 12th, 2010. Draft deadline.

These deadlines have been published on the DISPATCH WG wiki page:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair