Subject: Available UACs?

From: "Marcin Michalak" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:09:03 +0200

Hi,
 I'm writing a SIP Telephony gateway on Dialogic board and am just 
starting to perform compatibility tests. So far I'm using SIPHONE from 
Bell Labs for my internal tests, but I'd like to try also other clients, if 
there're any.
 My question is whether You know of any other SIP UAC 
implementations with audio support (PCMU or GSM) which I could use 
for my internal tests?
 I'll also try to make my gateway (which is called sip-telip) publicly 
available to let You try it. So far it's not possible, because it's behind 
the 
firewall but I'll try to negotiate with the administrator.
 Any other people doing SIP Telephony gateways? My project is run on 
the University and is educational, but hope it'll be possible to use it 
somewhere.
 Any people with Dialogic D41/ESC board interested in trying it?
  Greetings from Krakow, Poland
   Marcin Michalak, Computer Sciences, AGH

           Marcin Michalak - SQ9APQ
        	 [email-masked]

---

From: Anders Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:37:44 +0000

> implementations with audio support (PCMU or GSM) which I could use

We're planning to make our user agent available after the upcoming 3rd
bakeoff, assuming there aren't too many bugs in it, that is.

> available to let You try it.

Great. We'll give it a go.

Cheers,
Anders

-- 
Anders Kristensen <[email-masked]>,
http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/ak/
Hewlett-Packard Labs, Bristol, UK