Subject: [SIP] 2nd Reminder to SIP Bake-off Participants in France (26-30 March 2001 ) - Hotel room booking

From: Nathalie Guinet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:40:44 +0100

Dear SIP Bake-off participants,

Please note that the Early Bird Room Rate of the Royal Hotel Casino in
Mandelieu (FR) is expiring
today. After that date, the rate will be increased. Should you want to
benefit from the preferential rates, you may use this form to make your
booking.
http://webapp.etsi.org/interop3/doc/registration.doc

Today's special gift : a few links to prepare your suitcase and your spare
time in France if you have time not "to bake-off"  :-))
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/Nice_FR_c.html
http://www.beyond.fr/ (FYI, we are in the department Provence Alpes Cote
d'Azur)

Feel free to send me an e-mail, should you have any worries with your
reservations.

Nathalie Guinet
ETSI Bake-off Service
Event Coordinator
Tel: +33 (0)4 92 94 43 62
Fax: + 33 (0)4 92 38 49 13

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementer's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to [email-masked] with
"subscribe sip-implementors" in the body.