Subject: Re: [SIP] SIP & 3GPP

From: <Javier_Ferreiro_Garcia/UT03329/PLATAFORMAS_DE_SERVICIOS/[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:23:49 +0100

A couple of old links related to SIP architecture in 3GPP:
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/2000-06/R2000/23_series/23821-101.zip (note
this is a Technical Report related to the R00, currently splitted into R4
and R5)
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/talks/SIP3GPP.ppt

Btw, Jack, are 3G TS 24.228 and 3G TS 24.229 publicly available somewhere?
I just got 24.228 v 010 on the 3gpp site.

-----------------------------< O >-----------------------------------
Javier Ferreiro Garcia
Consultant
Telefonica Moviles
Dpto. de Plataformas de Servicios
3rd Generation Intelligent Network Platforms
    Telf.: +34 630 00 43 13
-----------------------------< O >-----------------------------------

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Jack Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:12:50 +1100

3G TS 24.228 and 3G TS 24.229 are not currently available. The work is
on-going.
You can check 3GPP TSG-N WG1 and WG1 SIP meeting document area for the
progress.
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/TSG_CN/WG1_mm-cc-sm/
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/TSG_CN/WG1_mm-cc-sm/SIP_meetings/

Jack

--
Zhenghua (Jack) Yu, Ph.D.
Motorola Australian Research Centre