Subject: [SIP] open issues BOF - question

From: Itamar Gilad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:05:28 +0200

Dean, others,

Thanks for publishing the meeting minutes of the Open Issues BOF held in
San-Diego
(http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/meets/ietf49/minutes/openissues-demirtjis.ht
m). 
Q: Is this the final thing?  It's sort of written in short-hand and I'm not
quite sure I understand what was actually decided in regard to early media.

Thanks,

Itamar Gilad
RADVision					24 Raul Wallenberg St.
[email-masked]		Building D
tel: +972 3 7659938			Tel-Aviv 69719
fax: +972 3 6442903			Israel	

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:53:33 -0600

The notes as posted are all that anybody has sent me. If there are unclear
points (which there appear to be) perhaps the parties involved could comment
further on the issue? I'll be happy to amend the notes as part of the
minutes process.

--
Dean