Subject: [SIP] Feature="voice-mail" v.s Feature="voicemai"

From: "Ngo, Dai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:42:33 +0000

Hi all,

I ran across another question and would like to hear other's opinion.

On page 4 of the draft-ietf-sip-callerprefs-03.txt, it says,
feature-value="voice-mail" (with a hyphen between voice and mail). On page 1
and 2 of draft-mahy-sip-message-waiting-00.txt it says feature="voicemail"
(without a hyphen). Which way should I use? 

Thanks,

Dai Ngo

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:38:50 -0500

-----Original Message-----
>From: Ngo, Dai [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 9:43 AM
>To: [email-masked]'
>Subject: [SIP] Feature="voice-mail" v.s Feature="voicemai"
>
>
>Hi all, 
feature-value="voice-mail" 
>(with a hyphen between voice and mail). On page 1 and 2 of
draft-mahy-sip-message-waiting-
>00.txt it says feature="voicemail" (without a hyphen). Which way should I
use? 
>Dai Ngo

Not sure if I had answered this... really behind on sip mail.

The answer is that the caller preferences spec is definitive. 

-Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com 

_______________________________________________
This list is for continuing development of the SIP protocol.
The sip-implementer's list is the place to discuss implementation,
and to receive advice on understanding existing sip.
To subscribe to it, send mail to [email-masked] with
"subscribe sip-implementors" in the body.