Subject: RE: [SIP] Are there a few proxys in the same domain? In that case .......

From: "Emami-Nouri, Mohsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:14:33 -0800

A proxy server (like sip.aaa.com) should be able to find out the next hub
based on the request URI in this case [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> . Now, how the Proxy does this job is an
implementation issue (pre configured, DB lookup, etc ...). Since all 3
proxies, sip1.bbb.com, sip2.bbb.com and sip3.bbb.com represent the same
domain, it should not matter which one would get the request handed out
from sip.aaa.com.

[Emami-Nouri, Mohsen] 
 
 -----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 5:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [SIP] Are there a few proxys in the same domain? In that
case.......

<http://webmail.channeli.net/webmail/button.php3?id=duhetfolnaplvwzvjsm&user
=hee7816> 

In that case,
"dragon" registered at "bbb.com" domain. 
So arnold sends a request(INVITE) to proxy 1 with request URI would be "
sip:[email-masked] <mailto:sip:[email-masked]> ".
 
How does the proxy 1 search the next proxy server in
them(proxy2,proxy3,proxy4) ?

-----------------------------------
¸ø¸≫¸®´A AIAI³YA¤³I,
A¤³I¾ÆAI http://www.channeli.net <http://www.channeli.net>