Subject: [SIP] SIP & 3GPP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:09:51 -0500

I am trying to find some refernce to material that talks about the use of
SIP in 3GPP. I would appreciate any pointers to this.

Thanks,

-------------------------------------------------------------
Krishna Sai
904-224-5312
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Jack Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:42:59 +1100

The exact signalling and call control protocols are defined in 3GPP
Technical Specification 3G TS 24.228: “Signalling flows for the IP
multimedia call control based on SIP and SDP” and 3GPP Technical
Specification 3G TS 24.229: “IP Multimedia Call Control Protocol based
on SIP and SDP”.

Regards,
Jack

--
Zhenghua (Jack) Yu, Ph.D.
Motorola Australian Research Centre